A few last reminders and a message from myself and Miss Davies.
Exam is 9am in B13!
Question 1- remember organise your paragraphs based on each bullet point eg Visual Codes and include 3 visual codes.
PPE- Point, Purpose and Effect.
Audience- don't forget how they are categorised and appealed to/targeted. Know your theories!
Representations- make sure you stick to the representations given in the question.
Example based questions- 2/3 examples (unless question specifies different). Use different types of media texts.
1. READ THE QUESTION!!!
2. Organise your notes and use them as a plan for your answers.
3. Manage your time effectively!
4. Don't be too descriptive!
5. Remember that all media is construction through a process of mediation and selection. The media is not a window to the world!
6. REMEMBER TO INCLUDE EXAMPLES OF SPECIFIC MEDIA TEXTS THAT ARE FROM A VARIETY OF TYPES.
Finally, we are really going to be thinking of you all tomorrow morning and praying that all do the best you possibly can! Well done for all your hard work and revision. Thanks so much for those who have attended revision sessions, accessed this blog or used their pink booklets, we are really proud of your maturity and hard work! Keep focused tomorrow, sleep well tonight and eat breakfast!
Mrs McCarthy and Miss Davies